IMPORTANT: The location will be at the Lunch Room, lower-level of the Naperville Municipal Center. Festivities begin at 11:45 AM (ice-breakers). Everything ends at 3 PM. Bring your stuffed animals for the photo!
Planning to attend
(37 definite, 2 maybe)
- NewMexicoKid + (maybe) wife : carrot cake + chili + plates + utensils + napkins
- cableshaft : baked good of some sort
- Qberty : finger sandwiches
- PersiaRose + friend: soup
- Tree @ Home + friend Tim : finger food, sandwich type things
- TipTappity : minestrone soup with sausage
- fancieshmancie + daughter : makings for sandwiches
- KatherineWriting + FinBarrMcG : main dish in a slow cooker
- sari_anne : churry chicken pasta salad
- TRRDEDEAN : ???
- J.A. Kosse: sodas
- Corrupted Flame : corn chips
- catatone1 : something
- DJRM + guest? : fruit tray
- Qberty (arriving around 1:30 pm)
- HarvestSparkle + HappyHeart + husband : ???
- sobookish : appetizers (deviled eggs and beef roll-ups)
- ajey : cheese
- forgetregret + two friends : cookies or something
- Cee-Bee : vegetarian main dish
- bbasta : ???
- Squiddy : pecan pastry
- TeenWriter + brother : taco dip (will arrive late)
- Michael R. Cross : carbonated beverages
- izaya61 : ???
- BIFgoWRITE : A mixture of fresh-baked breads
- Divine Light : dessert
- Roger Lubeck : Cider and donuts
- RobinM : ?
- MarciaPelham : ?
- Kat_808 : ?
- jtmarie : brownies
- GwenWrites : ?
- Editorial_Response : ?
- Helpme + husband? : chopped salad?
- MarthaJoy : veggies and dip
- omara33 : some dish if attending
susansuth : vegetable tray
- camerondaye : fruit
- Reader Dreamer + brother : something salty
- dianedra : dessert
- Lemon Fairy : either chips/something like that or a salad.
- Tabloid319 + mom : cookies
- 11:45 - icebreaker (Dave) -- one that accommodates people arriving, setting food down, etc.
- 12:15 - group icebreaker (Dave) (insuring that people intermingle a bit)
- 12:40 - lunch
- 1:15-ish - cleanup, but leave dessert available.
- 1:20 - group photo (Tim)
- 1:20 - door prizes, discuss NaNo, dealing with slow website, updating wordcount, buddies, write-ins, other stuff good to know.
- 1:40 - group exercise
- 2:00 - self publishing talk (Roger Lubeck) / group exercises/Web site help
- 2:30 - making plot bunnies / group exercises/Web site help/games
post any questions here
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Yourself, what you committed to bring, NaNo String if you have it.
- Q: Should I bring a laptop?
- Q: Should I wear a costume?
- A: If you would like to! Depends on you. Not required, but it is getting close to Halloween.
- Q: Should I tell you what dish I'm bringing?
- A: Yes, please! It helps in our planning
- Q: Should I bring a stuffed animal?
- A: It is a Naperville tradition!