(Created page with "''Scroll down the page to see event details.'' == 2020 Google Calendar Events == Welcome to the events page for NaperWriMo, the [http://nanowrimo.org/forums/usa-illinois-nape...")
Revision as of 18:20, 12 December 2019
Scroll down the page to see event details.
2020 Google Calendar Events
Location: see location maps Be sure to bookmark http://naperwrimo.org/events that will always point to the latest Events page. This year will be the seventh Library Crawl (following 2019, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018). Don't know what a write-in is? See All About Write-ins.
You may visit the calendar source: Naperville google calendar
- Kick-off potluck lunch: Oct 26, 11:30am–3:00pm
- Nov 1st, midnight: Start Writing!
- Write-ins: see naperwrimo.org/events
- Dueling Trains: Nov 3, 10:30am for Glen Ellyn and Downers Grove Train Stations
- Two Brothers Roundhouse Write-in: TBD
- All Day Write-In: Nov 16, 8am-3pm
- Mid-Month Meetup: Nov 16 (after the all day Write-In)
- Nov 30th, 11:59 PM -- Stop Writing!
- TGIO potluck lunch: Dec 7th, 11:30– 3:00
2020 Preparatory Workshops
- Nichols Library (Naperville) - Community Room, 1-3 pm, Saturdays
- See 2020 NaNoWriMo workshops
Slack channel events
Naperville Municipal Center 2020 Dates
- NaNoWriMo Kick-off October 31,2020 - 10:45 AM 3 PM Lunch room
- NaNoWriMo All Day Write-in November 14,2020 -8 AM 3 PM Meeting Room B
- NaNoWriMo TGIO December 5,2020 - 11:30 AM 3 PM Lunch room
Nichols Library (NPL) 2020 Dates
- Write-ins at Nichols (Program Room (on the lower level to the left of the staircase as you’re coming down)), 1:30-4:30 pm, Sundays.
Journey 2020 dates
- Saturday, January 11 - Woodridge (noon-4 pm)
- Saturday, Feb 8 - GEPL (11:30 am-3:30 pm)
- Saturday, March 14 - Woodridge (noon-4 pm)
- Saturday, April 11 - GEPL (11:30 am-3:30 pm)
- Saturday, May 9 - Woodridge (noon-4 pm)
- Saturday, June 13 - GEPL (11:30 am-3:30 pm)
- Saturday, September 12 - Woodridge (noon-4 pm)
Shakespeare Reader's Theatre
- Saturday, Feb 15 1-3 PM (GEPL)
Writer's Voice Workshop
- Saturday, June 20, 1-4 PM (Woodridge)